Summer Vacation Destinations
Summer break is officially here! ☀️
We couldn’t be more excited to pack up our families and travel this summer. Whether you decide to hit the road or fly high in the sky here are some popular travel destinations this year in the U. S. to check out!
- Grand Canyon, Arizona - Visit one of the world’s largest canyons. This tourist spot has nothing short of spectacular views. Be sure to walk the skywalk on the west side which is situated 4,000 feet above the Colorado River.
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota - This historic monument is a must see and perfect photo opportunity. The sixty-foot tall sculpture features heads of former Presidents and is one of the most visited sites in our country.
- Gulf Shores, Alabama - If you’re looking for new beach experience, look no further! This spot has beautiful beaches and rentals the family will love.
- Oahu, Hawaii - This island has so much to offer! From historical sites such as Pearl Harbor and the Dole Plantation, Oahu has so much to offer aside from world-class beaches and surfing. The beach sunsets are also known to be amazing for those family photos!
- Colorado Springs, Colorado - This city is perfect for those outdoor adventures! Hike a trail along Pikes Peak or bike through the famous red rocks at Garden of the Gods.
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts - This charming seaside town is perfect for a family getaway. There’s plenty to do from playing on the beach to eating some fresh seafood!
- Acadia National Park, Maine - Get the best of both worlds here with stunning water views on top of mountains. This national park is definitely a site to see and is nestled next to some seaside towns with great eats!
- New Orleans, Louisiana - Take the family down to the bayou and visit the historic French Quarter! There is even a kid-friendly tour you can take of the city or try a boat tour. Be sure to eat some beignets before you leave!
- Key West, Florida - This coastal community is the southern most point in the U.S. Home for Key Lime Pie, this place is great for a feel of the Caribbean. Swim in crystal clear water and enjoy putting your toes in the sand!
- La Jolla, California - This dreamy California town is a perfect stay. It’s also close to San Diego and Carlsbad for amusement park fun. Visit the famous La Jolla Beach and sneak a peak at the sea lions bathing in the sun!
Wherever your travels may take you, we can’t wait to #gowanderwild with you this summer!